My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disappointment

How can it be that every month, every single month, every 28th day of my cycle, I discover that I haven’t been drinking, have been eating healthy, have been fucking writing down my ovulation days on a cute calendar with kittens, to no avail?!
Why is that some woman get pregnant while being on pills, while using condoms, after having sex just once and I can’t get pregnant for 6 months?!
Planned parenthood my ass.
As you can see, I am mad.
Actually, I was going to write about marshrutkas, but I’ll just pout for a day or two and get back to you.

6 comments:

  1. don't worry, it'll come when you least expect it, i'm sure!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, 6 months is not a lot of time, is it?
    I'm sure evrth will sort out very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry for freaking out, that's what happens when you have pms :)
    i know everything will be fine and i know it's not a lot of time. plus, lied about not drinking, after being completely alcohol-free i caved in last weekend :-) :-)
    THANK U FRIENDS 4 ENCOURAGIND COMMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took one of my friend's a whole year and another had an unplanned pregnancy at age 39 while using a condom. Nature is incomprehensible! Make sure you get enough folic acid in your body BEFORE you conceive and then even more after. And check out this site. I know it is silly, but it is harmless to try some of this crazy stuff!

    http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/fertility.html

    ReplyDelete